Wisdom from Nana
While we were growing up, our grandparents especially our Grandmothers fondly called Nana, played significant roles in our moral and cultural upbringing. We may not necessarily like their ways, wisdom and teachings but they are still critical integral part of our lives till today. There are also cases of people who may have been brought up by their grandmothers or aunties for various reasons. Our grannies are full of experience, knowledge, wisdom, strong cultural and moral background.
Wisdom from Nana is our debut forum were Nana will share direct, deep incisive wisdom and teachings on raising good children that will bring pride and joy to parents. The prayer of every parent is that there children will be better and achieve much more than them. Children that will take good care of their parents when they are old and retired.
In this week, Nana will examine the habits parents need to work on urgently
| HABITS THAT SHOW IMPROPER UPBRINGING IN CHILDREN
Please, carefully look into the list below to see where you may want to make amends on yourself or on your Children,if not properly groomed may never get to the top in life, even if the parents are at the top of their career.
Manners take you to where your education can’t irrespective of your status, money or the “who you know” factor1) Going to your child’s school dressed indecently?
2) Speaking rashly to your child’s teacher
3) Cursing, using foul words or swearing in front of your children.
4) Using makeup on children.
5) Dressing indecently for children (they lose the sense of their princesshood).
6) Putting earrings on your son’s ears.
7) Your child hold the cup or glassware by the brim and you don’t correct.
8) Your children don’t greet and you just feel they will come around one day because
they have a mood swing. (You will be blamed for it)
( that is the beginning of stealing)
(You will hate yourself if they do that outside and they are disciplined )
and clever. (Its really bad manners)
( that is bad parenting)
calling them by name when they are not young people is not poise either. The use of Miss,
Mr or Mrs will look good on them.
20) When your children take something from the fridge without taking permission.
21) When your children don’t knock on closed doors.
in through the door.
(That is disgraceful)
Dont be a 21st Century parent who cannot correct a child. Train your child in the way of the Lord so that when he grows up he will not depart from it.
IF NOT YOU WILL BOTH CRY AT NIGHT WHEN THEY BRING DISGRACE TO THE FAMILY WITH BAD AND TERRIBLE BEHAVIOURS