Take note! Makeup mistakes to avoid
The feeling of having a flawless makeup is so good. It helps you enhance your beauty and create the look you want. You can almost achieve every look you want if you apply it properly. If you want a structured face, just contour it, want fuller lips, just line it and so on. As good as it sounds, using makeup the wrong way could be disastrous and unattractive.
Here are 5 makeup mistakes some ladies make and should be avoided.
- Overly Dark Brows: This is indeed a makeup crime and here’s the reason why. If you use a dark and close to black shade, and literally paint your eyebrows; carving out sharp edges, you would look like a cast from a village movie. Instead, use a soft brown shade to draw your brows lightly. It’s supposed to look as natural as possible.
- Too thin eyebrows: Extremely thin or sparse eyebrows give a very harsh look to the face, not to mention, that it looks very unnatural. Have your brows shaped by a professional. Wake up! This is the 21st century. Thin eyebrows have no place in the beauty world.
- Dark Lip Liner: Lip liners are meant to define the edges of your lips, so that your lip colors do not bleed, especially dark ones. So ease up on the liners, especially black lip liner. Common! The lip liner isn’t meant to be visible.
- Touching up day old makeup: There are ladies, who think that a slept over makeup, with a few swipes and touch ups here and there; in the morning can give their skin all the glory that it needs. Wrong! Your skin will be ridded with all the possible problems like rashes. Skin reactions are also bound to occur.
- Just Focusing on the Face: This is the most common crime of all. Focusing on just your face will make you look multi-coloured and sometimes like a ghost. When making up, don’t leave out your neck area and your ears. Doing this will leave your looking natural and unghoslty (if that’s a word) especially in pictures. Blend the makeup very well.
Not everyone can be a makeup guru, but with constant practice and watching of YouTube videos, you can become better.