Most of all toddlers are fascinating and fun little humans that bring us joy as well as the usual challenges.However, in our big world we often overlook little details about them, as they seem to change a bit each day. There are some things you don’t know about your kids.
1) First of all, 40% of parents say their pre-preschoolers undergo stress. Half the time, parents take their young kids to school just because they have jobs and won’t have time to take care of the kids during the day
2) Also, the average 3.5 year old knows around 1,200 words. Don’t believe? Get a notepad and start writing the words they say.
3) In addition, obese kids are more at risk from iron deficiency than normal-weight tots.
4) While, toddlers who are regularly looked after by their grandparents have an increased risk of being thick in size.
5) While, kids who often suffer with pink or red eyes may have a blocked tear duct. Now you why the child’s doesn’t drain properly.
6) Yet still, one in five toddlers is able to open medicine bottles that have child-resistant tops.
7) Furthermore, a 3-year-old’s brain is twice as active as an adult’s brain. Now you know that kid is just so smart!
9) In Conclusion, toddlers who have a regular bedtime, perform better academically.
There you have it! I bet you had no idea. Now you can understand him or her better than you ever did.