Hurry and submit your articles and stories today
Hey, have you submitted your short story or article? what are you waiting for, Today is the last day of submission, you can still submit before 11:59pm this evening.
So dont be left out share with your love ones and friends and participate in the competition
This is to mark the first-year anniversary of Family affairs blog (FAB), we decided to focus on a short story creative writing competition for intrigued and emerging writers in 3 categories grouped by topical issue/genre:
- The Relevance of marriage in our modern society.
- Divorce 2.0 (Drama or Romance Fiction)
- Is sex before marriage a big deal? (Drama or Romance Fiction).
- Love, sex, religion and trust; which of these hold relationships/marriages?
- Call for entries and online submission (ends today 11:59pm)
- Public Online Voting (13th – 24th November, 2017)
- Judges weigh-in (13th – 24th November 2017)
- Winner announced November 26th2017.
FAB CREATIVE WRITING COMPETITION
- N20k Cash prize for first position &10k for second position.
- Goody-bag prizes.
- Feature as FAB face of the blog and social media for one month.
- All entries must be original works of authors and be no more than 400 words submitted here http://familyaffairsblog.com/writers-competition/
- Authors can submit only one entry per listed categories/topical issue e.g. You can submit a Romantic fiction story on “Sex before marriage” struggle.
- Winners will be selected based on aggregation of Public Voting & Judges points.
- Get your friends, family and loved ones to vote and like your article on www.familyaffairsblog.com The higher the number of likes and votes, the higher your chances of winning