Top Ways to Make Your Baby Laugh
Are you having problems in making your babies laugh? Worry not! We polled out ways mothers make their children laugh and here’s what we came up with.
- Bounce a soft rubber ball off of my head and make a sound like an otter.
- Put blocks on our heads or on his head, and then pretend to sneeze and make the blocks fall off.
- Bounce him on my legs and say “ah boo ah boo”
- Drop something and make a weird noise.
- Sniff in her ear like a puppy dog.
- Howl like a wolf.
- Make a low to high pitch sound and do that while my face is coming towards his.
- Act like I fell down.
- Pretend to get scared.
- Say vowel sounds.
- Pretend to eat his ribs.
- Pretend to sneeze.
- Say “Moo.”
- Chase him around.
- Look at tabloid magazines.
- Make snorting noises like a pig.
- Kiss behind his ears.
- Blow on the baby’s toes.
- Dance to music in the mirror.
- “Eat” the baby.
- Take his hands to tickle his own belly.
- Make knocking noises with your tongue.
- Dance around like a chicken.
- Bark like a dog while making funny faces at the same time…then go into the baby’s neck barkin’…
- Squeaky windshield wipers.
- Let him chase you around the house. Great exercise!
How do you make your babies laugh? Tell us how you do